Make sure you take a few minutes to inspect all merchandise when it arrives. Damaged merchandise has to be reported within 15-days. Please be sure to report the damage immediately with the shipping carrier on the POD when the package is delivered so that we can process your claim. After this 15-days period we cannot be held responsible for damaged packages.
Shortages, mis-ships or receipt of wrong items, have to be reported within the same 15-days after delivery or carrier noted delivery.
If your item is defective, it needs to be reported within 30 days. You have to have the original box, UPC or barcode clearly visible, and any components or accessories.
If an incorrect item was ordered or you changed your mind about the order, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Unfortunately, if merchandise returned to our warehouse is in a non-restockable condition (returns must be 100% intact, in the original packaging including any components or accessories), we will be unable to issue a full credit. Bi-silque is not responsible for freight charges or shipping costs to return merchandise.
In order to ensure that your claim is successful please make sure to follow the below guidelines:
- All items must be returned in the original unopened carton, unassembled and unused;
- Provide Original Order Number (PO#);
- Include item being returned and quantity;
- Reason for Return;
- Your name and daytime phone number to enable carrier pick up;
- Advise us as to whether or not you would like your merchandise reshipped or credit posted to your account;