1. Information collected
2. Who sets the cookies?
2.1. The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites help deliver high quality website and on-line experience
3. What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
3.1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website.
3.2. To enable us to collect information about the browsing habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
4.1. For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
4.2. For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
4.3. For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
4.4. For Safari:
5. What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.